Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Lazy Summer? Days ...

So far this spring has been unusually warm, hot even. Today the temperature is supposed to be around 90 degrees. We have been taking advantage of these warmer days by playing outside with the girls. They love the space to run and move and we have bought them a few outdoor toys to keep them from getting too bored.

I haven't had much time to blog these last few months as the girls literally keep me on my feet all day. I wouldn't even be on here today if I hadn't placated them for a few minutes with a Disney movie. But I wanted to share some recent pics of them and update everyone with what we've been up to. Hope to hear from you all soon! Enjoy.

Maddy and Morgan have their first pudding pops! Yummy!

Maddy plays with her sand and water table. This is the coolest toy. They love it and it keeps their attention endlessly.


This is the newest outdoor toy we purchased. We went to the March of Dimes WalkAmerica a couple of weeks ago and Maddy went crazy over the moon walk. This bouncy thing was only $24.00 at an outlet store here. I had to get it for them.


This is what I have been waiting for forever since the girls' NICU days. Sitting back and watching my sweet girls splashing and playing in their baby pool. They love it. It gets all grassy but who cares.
(That's Maddy standing up and Morgan in the water)
And here is a super cute pic of Maddy and Daddy "horsing" around!

3 comments:

Carrie Fletcher said...

That is too cute! Alexis needs a bouncy thing. Let me know if they have any more and i will make a trip out there to see you guys. I'll come see you guys anyway, I'll just pic up a bouncy thing while I'm there.

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

those are great pictures!!! i love the bounsy thing too, what is the name of it??? anyway, cute pictures, enjoy the nice weather!! :)

Amy said...

Looks like y'all are doing the same things we are around here. We just got back from swimming at my sis's house for the first time this season (other than Spring Break vacation). AMAZING the difference between their enjoyment this year and last.

B&B turn 2 Sunday and we're having a bouncy thing. Can't wait!