Tuesday, December 05, 2006

What a Difference a Year Makes ...

This is our Christmas picture from last year!
Maddy and Morgan 2005

This is our Christmas pictures from this year!
Maddy and Morgan 2006


Are you as amazed as we are to see the changes?
We are so blessed!
--------------------------------------
Morgan makes sweet faces for the camera. We said in this one she is saying "Please Pawpaw, buy me lots of presents. I love you .. wink wink"
Morgan watches as we put the lights on the tree

Maddy helps Mommy trim the tree with ornaments

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Those pictures are totally awesome. I love the one with the hat and the one with the ornament. Your girls are so photogenic!

Lucky Gem said...

That last picture of Maddy putting on the ornament is beautiful!

Tonya said...

too cute and what a difference :) Love the pics!

Kila said...

Wow, quite a transformation!

What a terrific picture of them in front of the tree! I never got one that nice of my boys, LOL.

What The Hell Is This? said...

what a blessing. HUGS to my girls.

Becci said...

too sweet!!!

Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

How precious! I can't believe how big the girls are getting!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures! Have a Happy Holiday.

Kids Furniture Crazy