Thursday, November 30, 2006

Getting In the Christmas Spirit

Morgan calls our tree "ooo oo" because that is what she says everytime she sees it. We ask them, "Where's your Christmas tree?" and they both point at it. Then Morgan says "ooo oo". It is so cute. This Christmas is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to see their little faces light up Christmas morning when they see all the goodies Santa is going to leave them.

Morgan is mesmerized by her first Christmas tree. Maddy loves the blinky lights

4 comments:

Kathy said...

What great pictures! They are so adorable. Are you as excited as I am that we get to spend their first "real" Christmas with them? I love their pictures with Santa too. I'm too chicken to take Patrick for those pics yet. Maybe next year.

Tonya said...

OMG that are too stinkin cute.. and the pictures with Santa are great.. I cant believe she ran to him!!! I think Randie will scream when we try and take her but we are going to attempt it this weekend and try and get a pic!

Kila said...

So cute.

Are they trying to take everything off tree? Or is the fence you made doing the trick?

What The Hell Is This? said...

that is the most adorable pic I have ever seen.. lol