Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Mostly About Morgan ...

Here are some more pictures from recently. I haven't had a lot to write about and most of the things I do have to write about I haven't really felt up to writing about. So I figure I will just write a little and post some new pictures.

Morgan shows off her pretty butterfly shoes. Isn't this just the cutest dress? Someone gave it to us from Baby Gap and it still had the tags on. Would you believe it is a 0-3mo. size. Isn't that crazy?

Yesterday I took Morgan to the hospital to have her MRI and EEG. It was not a fun experience to say the least but we did get through it. We ended up being at the hospital for eight hours total. We don't have any of the test results yet but I am hoping that by tomorrow we will have some clue as to when we will at least find out the results. I called the neurologist office today and they are going to call me back tomorrow and set us up an appt. or give us the results over the phone? I don't know. I love the doctor but the office seems a little scatterbrained to me.

Here are some pictures of Morgan's post "EEG hairdo" It was crazy stiff and she still has paste in her hair today from the procedure. I think I washed it at least four times last night, put baby oil in it, and combed and brushed it for about an hour and still there is stuff stuck to her head today :)
Because she was such a good baby all day long and was put through the ringer with these tests (three sticks for an IV to sedate her) and hours and hours with no food or drink. She deserved a balloon. This is her balloon...and a teddy bear ... which Maddy kept taking while Morgan was getting her hair brushed. So we have had an adventurous week so far and it is only Wednesday. I hope the rest of the week is calm and more collected :) Hope to hear from you. Going to go brush up on some of the blogs I haven't had the chance to read lately. I hope to update more this week.

4 comments:

What The Hell Is This? said...

Well.. I am glad Morgan got through it and was such a good girl.

GOOD GIRL MORGAN.

Hope you are all doing well.. miss the updates and upkeeps.

Tonya said...

The pictures are adorable and glad to hear Morgan was such a brave little girl.. YAY!!

Amy said...

We have the exact same shoes, and Baylee loves them. So glad to read that the tests went well. Cross one more worry off your list :)

Kila said...

Oh, we recently experienced an EEG and EKG and MRI with our middle son (age 7). We've been trying to figure him out for years--autism, learning disabilities, ADHD, etc. He did well with the MRI--stayed awake and watched a movie on a screen. He never did fall asleep for the EEG, argh! I did!

I think when your girls are in grade school, that's when you'll really know how "OK" they are.

How wonderful that they are doing so well as toddlers!