Friday, August 11, 2006

Quick Update and Exciting News!

Sorry for the lack of updates. We have had a CRAZY week here. Morgan is still thankfully fine. We are now 100% sure it was the thickener that she choked on and we have at least temporarily quit using it, till we can find a better solution.

Tim and Beth, Adam and Aubree, have been staying at our house all week. They are having some car troubles and Tim started a new job at the same place William works so they have been here so that William can take him to and from work everyday. Aubree came down with a stomach virus (confirmed by the emergency visit to the pediatrician this morning) yesterday and tonight Morgan and Maddy are starting to display the same exact signs of it :) Yeah for us.

On top of all of that. I have a terrible head cold. The left side of my head is full of yucky icky stuff and my nose is running. My head hurts, my eyeballs are pounding and my throat feels like someone took a razor blade to it.

So I guess that is enough excuses as to why I haven't felt up to blogging this week. Hopefully we will all be back to top form next week and I can get back to my normal routine. :) Thanks for all the well wishes regarding Morgan. She is doing great with her eating again.

Oh my gosh. I can't believe I almost forgot to tell you something really big and exciting. Are you ready?





Yesterday ...





Maddy Moo ...





Started Walking!!!!!





She took two steps without holding onto anything. Beth and I screamed so loud and excitedly that she sat down startled. We scared her. But when William got home from work she showed her daddy that she could do it. He was so proud, but he didn't scream like I did :)

7 comments:

Hechung said...

Congratulations to Maddy, that is so wonderful! I'm glad that Morgan is doing good, what a scary day, but you handled everything like the wonderful mother that you are.

I hope you feel better.

XOXO

Emmakirst said...

Oh no, when it rains it pours in your house, sorry that the girls are starting to get sick :(,
BUT CONGRATS MADDY on walking! :) Yay for her, too cute about the whole screaming thing, sounds like something i'd do. :)

Tonya said...

WOW congrats Maddy!!! that is fantastic.. I hope you are all feeling better soon and hope the girls don't get sick.. arrg.. A house full of sick people is not good.

Kathy said...

WALKING?! Go Maddy!

I'm sorry about all the ickiness around your place. I hope everyone gets better soon. You're going to need your strength to chase after a toddler!

What The Hell Is This? said...

yeah MADDY!!!!!!! Whoohoo.

Anonymous said...

Good job Maddy!

Becci said...

Congratulations Maddy!!!
I hope you all start feeling better soon.