Thursday, August 31, 2006

Looking So Cute!

This morning Melissa and I decided to take the girls and go to Old Time Pottery. They were having a big sale and we both wanted a few things we had seen in the ad papers. Since it is such a nice cool day here today (in the 80's) we put the girls in their new jeans that Pawpaw bought them this past weekend. They were so cute I couldn't help snapping a bunch of pictures!

Here we are getting ready to go out!

Yay! We're going for a ride. All strapped in :)

Home again and getting ready for a nap!
See my two teeth? One is really showing up now!

Like my lovely updo?

Maddy Grace looking so cute!

If I give a big smile, maybe I can get out of taking my nap?

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Look at those big blue eyes! They are too adorable in their big girl jeans.

Hechung said...

Wow, the girls are getting so big and are still getting cuter and cuter each day. I haven't been able to check your site for a couple of days and so much has happened! Congrats on Maddy walking around so much and Morgan talking up a storm! :)

Anonymous said...

They are just too cute for words. We will miss all of you while we are on vacation.

Love,
Mimi & Poppy

Becci said...

awwww, thanks for posting those pics.

Mandy said...

Hi!! I'm Mandy (too) and have twin girls (too). They just turned two. Your little girls are so sweet!!

Tonya said...

The pictures are adorable and so glad you are blogging again. :) They are getting so big its amazing.. and gorgeous as always.. I just got back from vacation today but will catch up with the blogging.. and I was reading the posts below as well and as for a being worried about having another child or not having one.. man I am terrified to have another one personally.. Like you I cannot imagine having to go through the NICU again.. and it scares me to death.. feel free to email me if you need to talk Mandy *huggles*