Friday, March 17, 2006

Something New!


Starting a blog today. Mostly so I can post cute pictures of the girls and let everyone know how we are doing.

Today is St. Patricks Day. I have no idea what this holiday is about . . . but a holiday is an easy excuse for dressing the babies up. For Halloween they were pink princess ballerinas. For Thankgiving I dressed them up to go over to my mom's house. For Christmas, we went all out, putting them in red dresses and white tights with obnoxious white bows on their head. I probably skipped New Year's Eve, but I am making up for it today. I bought them the cutest white and green onesies at Old Navy. They have shamrocks on them and say "Little Good Luck Charm". I took about 40 pictures and will end up printing all of them I am sure.

Speaking of printing pictures. I should take out stock in Walgreens Photo. I have become such a regular at my local Walgreens that the lady at the Photo counter makes comments about how big the girls are getting. They know me by name - which is a little embarassing, considering that one night I chewed out the lady for not having my pictures ready (she deserved it - she was being very rude). I guess it makes sense that they know my name. Duh - its on the package!

Today the girls have speech therapy and Charla is coming out from TIPS to work with us. We really like Charla. She is very laid back and fits in with our family well. She almost feels like family and we have only been with her for a couple of months. She comes out weekly and plays with the girls. Today is the first time the speech therapist has come out. It is just an evaluation to see if Morgan needs help with her swallowing techniques. There is so much to do with preemies.

Well Morgan is waking up from her nap and letting me know it :) Catch you later!

1 comment:

Silly Hily said...

YAY!!!! You started a blog. I have become a blog freak since I started one in November.
LOVE the pictures and can't wait to see more or those precious girls.
Love ya!