Saturday, April 01, 2006

50 Questions, 50 Answers

1. What is your first and middle name?
Mandy Lynn

2. What time did you get up this morning?
7:30 a.m.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Failure to Launch. Last Sunday was our anniversary and Melissa kept the girls.

4. What's your favorite TV show?
Right now it is Top Chef. I love reality t.v. game shows like The Apprentice and Project Runway.

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Right now I am drinking a Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino from the fridge.

6. What food do you dislike?
Dark meat chicken, Fish (other than catfish), I'm not crazy about eggs.

7. Whats your favorite chip flavor?
Fat Free Sour Cream and Onion Pringles

8. Your favorite CD at the moment?
Praise Baby God of Wonders CD - good for the babies, good for me!

9. Favorite sandwich?
Tomato sandwich from Papaw's house. His bread is always really fresh.

10. What characteristics do you despise?
Lying, Laziness, Looking down on others.

11. What is your favorite type of clothing?
If I don't look and feel like a fat cow in it, it is my favorite. Trust me after twins there is a limited amount of clothing that can fit in that category.

12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation,where would you go? Hawaii. We went out of the country last year to Mexico and it was too much of a hassle going through customs, so I am content to stay within the 50 states from now on.

13. What color is your Bathroom?
White

14. Where would you retire?
Probably TN in the country. I would love a white or yellow house with a wrap around porch with a swing and rocking chairs on it. And I want a sunroom that I can read in.

15. Favorite time of the day?
8:15 pm when William gets home from work.

16. What fabric detergent do you use?
ALL - I love the new concentrated kind. No more heavy bottles to pick up.

17. Were you named after anyone?
I think maybe after the Barry Manilow - "Oh Mandy" song. It was about his dog. How sweet! I really like my name now though. I didn't like it too much as a kid but now I like that it isn't a regular name that everybody else has, but it isn't too weird or wild either.

18. Do you wish on stars? Haven't lately

19. When did you last cry?
Two nights ago. Maddy was asleep in my bed and she looked SO perfect. And I got to thinking about how close we came to losing her when she was born so early and ... see now I am crying again. No, but really, looking at her laying there all peaceful and perfect and pink I just got caught up in the moment.

20. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes, everyone says I have pretty handwriting.

21. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I think so.

22. Are you a daredevil? Nope. Never been on any roller coaster. Don't like the log ride and think people who bungy jump are crazy.

23. Do looks matter?
I want to say no of course not, and for the most part I think no. However now that I am a mommy, I feel more protective of my children and don't want creepy looking people, especially those that look unhealthy or unclean around us.

24. How do you release anger?
I don't think I get angry very often. I release stress by taking Xanax and doing crafts. hehehe

25. What were your favorite toys as a child?
Barbies! I LOVED them.

26. What was the most useless High School class?
Maybe Algebra 2. I'm not sure I even use anything from Algebra 1!

27. Favorite movies?
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. Check out my profile.

28. What are your nicknames?
William calls me Babe unless I am in trouble then it is Mandy Lynn

29. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No, but most of my shoes don't have laces.

30. Do you think that you are strong?
Yes. Not physically but now I know I am emotionally. Anybody that can get through what we have been through in the last year has to be strong. I am amazed we have come out the other side and are doing as well as we are.

31. What's your favorite ice cream?
There are so many. I love Cookie Dough, and Cake Batter Ice Cream, and Cookie's and Cream. I love Ben and Jerry's Brownie whatever Ice cream and Blue Bunny's Bunny Tracks, oh, and Baskin Robbin's Peanut Butter Chocolate. Love it. Don't eat it a lot but love it when I do.

32. What is your favorite color?
Aquamarine and Lilac

33. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I am a whiner.

34. Who do you miss the most?
My Nana; she died almost two years ago and I wish so badly she could've met my babies.


35. What color pants are you wearing? Pink PJ pants.

36. What are you listening to right now?
Morgan just said hiiiii and she is now talking in goo goo gaa gaa noises in the pack n' play. William is mowing the yard so I hear that in the background too. No t.v. or radio on yet.

37. If you were a CRAYON what COLOR would you be? Grass Green

38. Last person you talked to on the phone? Probably William last night before he came home from work.

39. Favorite Drink?
Rootbeer

40. Favorite Day of the Year?
Christmas and my birthday. I think the girls' birthdays are going to be special and fun for me too.

41. Scary Movies or Happy Endings?
Happy Endings. I am not allowed to watch Scary Movies. Dare I remind you of my "Signs" reaction.

42. Summer or winter?
Summer, but I love spring the most.

43. Hugs OR Kisses?
Hugs from others, hugs and kisses from William.

44. What is Your Favorite Dessert?
Fresh Warm Cookies.

45. What Book Are you reading?
None at the moment.

46. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?
The ONLY show I watched at all yesterday was Good Eats about Sushi and only because the t.v. was on in the background. It was not a typical day.

47. Favorite Smells?
Maddy and Morgan after a bath. They smell like Johnson and Johnson and their hair smells so good.

48. What's the furthest you've been from home?
Probably Florida (Orlando)

49. Last thing you ate?
I had catfish for dinner last night. It was really good.

50. What Book Are you reading?
Not reading one myself but I do read to the babies. We love Sandra Boyton books, especially "The Going to Bed Book"

No comments: