Thursday, April 13, 2006

Toys for the Tub


Have I mentioned lately how much I love being a mommy! The perks are so great. You get to buy all kinds of cool toys for your kids whenever you want to.

When I was a kid and I wanted a toy, I had to wait until my birthday or Christmas to get it. But now that I am a mommy I can buy whatever toys I want whenever I see them. Last week I got a new kids magazine and it had an article on the top 10 kids bath toys. In it it, it featured these really cute hippos that when you put them in the water they whistle and it also featured a water xylophone. I went online and bought it for the girls right away. William was irked because I kicked him off the computer while he was playing a game so that I could order the toys.

Anyway ... today the UPS guy pulled up at my house and Beth and Adam were here visiting. They thought I had actually lost my mind. I got so excited about the delivery that I think I actually jumped up and down. I went outside and got my box and brought it in and opened it up right away. I was way more excited than anyone else. Anyway. Now that I have thouroughly played with the girls new toys I am settled down again :) I put them away in the tub.

Just thought I would take a minute to show you all how goofy I am. I love online shopping. Thanks Courtney for introducing me to the joys of it. I am seriously ordering you those outfitted geese for your front yard :)

Here is a picture of Morgan playing her new Xylophone.

No comments: