Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tummy Trouble


Well Maddy is officially sick. My poor baby! This is the first time since they have come home from the hospital that either one of them has gotten sick. Maddy started with diarrhea and vomiting yesterday morning and then topped it off last night with high fever. I was up and down all night with her. I slept in 30 minute increments all night. This morning I got up and took her to the pediatrician who said she basically has a stomach flu. Then she proceeded to give me a vial with red liquid in it and a tiny spoon fork looking thing and instructed me on how to pooper scoop my baby's diaper for a sample for the lab! Did I mention I just love mommyhood :) So anyway. Keep us in your thoughts. Morgan so far seems okay and we are hoping it will stay that way. My house looks like a tornado actually hit it, but I am just too tired to care at this point. I will try to get around to cleaning the red pedialite off the walls tomorrow. Here is a picture of Maddy sleeping after coming home from the doc's office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You all are "Sweet Angels". This has been a trying time for all and I am sure you will bounce back and get to being that "super mom" that you are. I am soooooo proud of you! Hugs and Kisses