Saturday, April 08, 2006

Mr. Mom

William is just the best dad!

Our little family has been SO SICK this week. We started the week with Maddy being under the weather (see last post) and then on Wednesday night Morgan came down sick and William and I ended up calling 911 and having an ambulance come and get her and take her to LeBonheur. My mom followed me and Morgan to the hospital and William stayed home with Maddy. The hospital gave Morgan fluids and ran tests on her and once she was rehydrated they sent us home. Not a minute too soon either, because within minutes of getting home I came down with it and have been sick ever since. Today is the first day I have been out of bed since Thursday morning.

William missed work the entire week to take care of his family. Even Jenny, our dog, is sick. She got into a wasp nest or something and got stung in several places. She has been pitiful too. We called the vet today and they advised us to just keep giving her Benadryl, two at a time, until she feels better.

So anyway, all the girls in the house are sick and William has taken excellent care of all of us. He has really been amazing and I just wanted to take a minute now that I can sit up again and say THANKS to him.

P.S. THANKS to my Mommy too, for getting up at 1 a.m. to go to the E.R. with me even though she had to go to work the next morning with zero sleep!
And THANKS to Melissa, for coming over on Friday night and pitching in even though our house is infested with germs everywhere!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have so happy that you are ALL feeling better today. Mom (Mimi)