Friday, July 28, 2006

Birthday Pictures

Okay, okay. Almost a week later and I am just getting the pictures up from the party. Bad mommy! I really did try several times and blogger wouldn't let me. But I also was semi-lazy about it and just kept putting it off. Well with no further a'diou, here they are!


Lots of great people came to celebrate the girls first birthday.
On the Left: Aunt Ali
On the Right: The Hurt Triplets. Our pals from the NICU. Marty and Christy, Hayden, Hana Beth, and Hadley pose with me and William and the girls.


Left: Morgan and Maddy open up presents. Yay! The Leap Start Learning Table from Charla. They just love it. I would highly recommend this toy!
Right: Mommy and Daddy help open more exciting presents :)


Our Happy Birthday Cake!
It was strawberry filling on the inside, yummy!


Maddy digging in to her very own miniture cake.
She took the subtle approach!

But still ended up covered in icing! Priceless


Morgan went in for the good stuff. She just put her whole face in the cake.
Why waste icing on your fingers :)

This is super yummy mom!

Look at all their loot. I couldn't fit the clothes and all of this in the same picture. But they got a ton of cute fall clothes too. They got their first ever pair of blue jeans. Makes me wish fall would hury up and get here.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Happy (belated) birthday M&M. Looks like they enjoyed their cake. Mine have that Leapfrog Learning table and loooooovvvveee it.

Kathy said...

I love the pictures. My favorite is Morgan diving into her cake. She'll never do things half-heartedly for sure! I'm still glad the party went well. It looks like everyone had fun.

Tonya said...

Oh I love the pics and like Kathy I love Morgan diving into her cake.. that is priceless!! OMG @ all the loot they got for their birthday!! I recognise a few things there that we have like the learning center.. house thingy..lol Randie used to love it! We have it packed away right now but she had a blast with it. Glad you all had a great time and got loads of pressies and hope you are feeling better Mandy :) *Hugs*

SXYMMA said...

aww Happy birthday, girls!!

Mandy - yes, David does have CP. You can email me at sxymma@gmail.com :D Glad you guys had a great bday party!

Emmakirst said...

Ok, I'm upset, my pc hates me and won't let me see those cuties on their bday! I'll keep trying, maybe it'll agree a later time.

Glad they had a great time and yay on sitting up alone and 2 teeth now :)

Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

Great pictures! I'm with Morgan - just dive into it if it looks that yummy!

Emmakirst said...

Yayyyy I saw them, they are so cute! They sure did get a whole bunch of stuff~!