Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Just a Few Thoughts for Tuesday

1. I can't get blogger to upload any photos. What a bummer! I was all excited about posting the birthday pictures and a few more of the girls playing with all their new toys but I can't get it to work. It says "Server Not Found" every time I try to upload a photo. Any one else having problems like this?

2. I have to take Morgan for a second swallow study tomorrow morning. I swore that there was nothing on earth that could make me take her again, but here I am doing it. The OT convinced me and our pediatrician that it was really necessary for her to have a second one done. Since the first one was done so poorly, she felt we should go to a different hospital and have this one done. They have assured me that this time Morgan will not be strapped down to a board and it will hopefully not be as traumatic as the last time.

3. Maddy has a second tooth. It broke through her gums on Friday. They turn one and all the sudden their all grown up.

4. BIG HUGE EXCITING NEWS!!!!! Morgan finally sat up yesterday. I mean, she has been sitting propped for a while. She just has such low muscle tone in her back that she wasn't able to sit up without leaning forward on her arms. This was one of the main concerns of our PT and one of the main reasons they were suspecting cerebral palsy. But yesterday she started sitting straight up and playing with toys with both hands. Today she has been sitting all day. I took some pictures and will try to upload them as soon as blogger will let me!

5. The girls have been fussy all day today. I think they are still trying to catch their breath from this weekend. It was so full and busy and they didn't have a nap at all on Saturday (not that I didn't try to get them one in) and then Sunday we played hard all day with toys and yesterday William stayed home because I was so exhuasted and I hurt my back lifting stuff Saturday. So today is the first day back in our normal routine and they are just so fussy. They took a two hour nap earlier this morning and I just layed them down to see if they will rest a little more.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Sorry I haven't commented on this post yet. I'm anxious for blogger to start cooperating again so we can all see those birthday pictures!

That's exciting that Maddy has a second tooth. They look a little less awkward in pairs, don't they?

And yay, Morgan! That's exciting that she's sitting up on her own now. It may be a little slow, but it is progress...and I think you'll be more than happy for the extra baby time when the girls turn into true toddlers, making you chase after them every second of the day.

Tonya said...

aww bummer about the pics! Hope the let you upload soon :) YAY!! @ Maddy's second tooth and Woohooo at Morgan sitting up like a big girl!!