Monday, July 17, 2006

Here Ye, Here Ye ...

Breaking News Everybody!

Maddy has a tooth :) Maddy's first tooth finally arrived today!

Her baby book has a page for teeth and I promptly got it out to fill in that she does in fact have one tooth. It also has a spot that says "I had (blank) teeth on my first birthday" I thought I was going to have to put in a "0" but now I know I at least get to fill in a "1". We are SO excited here and she keeps giving us dirty looks for sticking our fingers in her mouth to feel it one more time.

Oh the joys of parenthood.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Yay! She has a tooth! It's about time; I know you've been talking about her teething for ages. Isn't it funny the looks they give when you keep sticking a finger in their mouths to check for teeth?

Emmakirst said...

Yay for her first tooth! She's growing up :)

Mommy Of Two said...

Thats My Maddy moo moo! Sissy Beth Loves You. Your Brother Said He Loves you too.

Tonya said...

OMG YAY @ the teeth... WTG!!!