Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sneaky Sneaky

We are in full on count down to party mode here in our household. There are little packages of bubbles wrapped in hot pink tulle and there are purple spools of ribbon lying on the table. Their are wrapping paper rolls hiked up in the corners and cups and plates packed in a box to take with us on Saturday.

I finally managed to get all the girls presents wrapped for Saturday. I wrapped them and put them in places that I thought the girls could not really get into, that or wouldn't really notice. Last night I came around the corner to find this:
and this:
You can tell they knew they weren't supposed to be doing it. Morgan was the lookout, while Maddy tried to get the paper off. Sneaky sneaky birthday girls are already trying to peek into their birthday gifts. I hope they show this much enthusiasm at the party.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Busted! Guilt is all over their faces. They're still cute. Savor it while it's cute; something tells me that kind of mischief grows old fast. :)

SXYMMA said...

I didn't realize your girls were so close in age to David! We're turning one on August 3rd! They're both dolls. To answer your question, my friends purchased the doll from http://www.weebundles.com/. And yes, it has a stitched on face - you can see a close up picture on their website of what it looks like. They have painted ones, too - and those ARE scary looking lol.

It was the most amazing gift ever. I just sat and cried when I held it up on my chest.

Emmakirst said...

That has to be the cutest thing ever! They have "oh crap" all over their faces :) Hope they have a GREAT birthday~!

Tonya said...

Those are adorable!! They sure are sneaky and you can see it in their faces :) I bet the party is going to be awesome... wish we could be there to celebrate but I will be thinking of you all :) Make sure you take tons of pics!! I was hoping to get an email from you with some pics for the siggie so I could do it up before their birthday :)