Monday, May 22, 2006

Four Things ...

I got this quiz from Casey's blog. Tonya has done it as well. So I will give it a go. I am tired tonight so I don't know if my answers will even make sense.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Optical Technician at JC Penney Optical
2. Nanny
3. Placement Assistant at Youth Villages
4. Title Clerk for TruGreen Chemlawn (Service Master)

Movies I would watch over & over:
1. How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
2. Gone with the Wind (reminds me of my Nana)
3. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
4. ?

Places I have lived:
1. Bartlett, TN
2. Owensboro, KY
3. Atlanta, GA
4. Bristol, TN

Four tv shows I love to watch:
1. Top Chef
2. Project Runway
3. The Apprentice
4. MythBusters

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Destin, FL
2. Gatlinburg, TN
3. Cozumel, Mexico (on a cruise)
4. Orlando, FL

Four websites I visit daily:
1. I visit all of the blogs in my link section daily
2. BabyCenter.com (but not daily)
3. Walgreens and Target.com (visit regularly to shop or order pictures)
4. Pogo.com (William and I play games on this site regularly. I like ShuffleBump)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Right Now I have a thing for Taco Bell soft tacos - don't ask me why?
2. McDonald's Ice Cream
3. Doritos Salsa Chips
4. Funyons

Four places I would Rather be right now:
1. Deep asleep. I am really tired tonight.
2. Destin on the beach with William, the girls, my mom and Scott. Fun!
3. In a big swimming pool, warm enough that girls could get in too!
4. With my extended family. I really like it when the whole family gets together.

Four songs that make me cry:
I won't be able to think of four but,
1. I Will Be Here - by Steven Curtis Chapman - usually a wedding song but I sing it to the girls all the time and I think it applies.


After you've read this delete my answers and fill in your own.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

YAY!! you did it.. I watch the apprentice as well but out here it is not trump but alan sugar :)

Emmakirst said...

Great list. I did it too, but for a few things, i couldn't put in 4. Never experienced that much. hehe. Glad Morgan is feeling better. :) and hope you get some rest.

What The Hell Is This? said...

I love Mythbusters!!!!! lol