Sunday, May 07, 2006

Good Food, Family, and Friends

Saturday, William and I decided to cookout at our place and invite a couple of friends over. We first invited Shelley and Dan and Melissa over. Then we added William's son Tim and his family, Beth and Adam, Nora (Beth's mom) and Keith (Beth's little brother). Then I was talking to my mom and invited her and Scott over. We thought it was going to rain us out, but it didn't and we all had a great time. We had BBQ ribs and beans, deviled eggs, broccoli casserole (yum-Melissa), potato salad (Thanks Nora), and chips and brownies (so good!) After we pigged out, or should I say while we pigged out, we played Bocci (spelling is my best guess) and then later we played board games inside after it got dark. I think everyone had a really fun time and it was so nice to be with our family and friends all at one time. Today William and I invited my dad over to see the girls and have leftovers and it was just as good today as it was yesterday. After my dad left, Maddy took a nap and Morgan and William and I all went outside and played some crazy game like badmitton. We were terrible so we switched to horseshoes. We got tired of chasing the birdies. Overall I would say it was a nice weekend full of sunshine, good food, and loving family and friends! Hope everyone out there in blog world had a nice weekend too! Here are some pics from the festivities :)

Morgan in her sunglasses! ---- Maddy plays on the quilt!

Time to Eat :) ------- Shelley visits with the girls!
Having fun as a family! ------- Maddy finally tuckers out :)

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Mandy,

Sounds like great food and great fun! It is so nice to get together with family and friends and have a cookout!! Im really glad you had a good time and the girls had fun!! Love the pictures.. how cute little Maddy all tuckered out!!

Mommy Of Two said...

Thanks For Having Us Over We All Had A Great Time Even Though Tim Tried To Cheat On The Game. I Don’t Know If I Want Him To Play Again HaHa! The Ribs Were Great Aubree Said Thank You Mimi.

What The Hell Is This? said...

Looks like a blast!!! How great it is to get everyone together some times... It sounds like you had a blast... Maddy looked it too! lol
Thank you for everything sweetie.