Sunday, May 21, 2006

Poor Baby :(

Morgan woke up in the middle of the night with a fever of 101.5. We started giving her Tylenol. She got much better throughout the day and had no more fever, so we skipped her last dose because she was napping. William just brought her to me and she is red hot with fever again. Her temp is 101.4 now. The strange thing is she has no other symptoms. She isn't coughing, no runny nose, both girls have had one "loose" diaper today but that isn't entirely abnormal. I don't know if she is sick from the cold that I have had or something else. I just hate this for her. :(

Please keep Morgan in your thoughts and prayers tonight. Hopefully she will get better with just the tylenol. If not we will probably go to the doctor's office tomorrow.

6 comments:

Tonya said...

Ohh poor Morgan *Hugs* I hope her fever is down very soon!! I will be thinking of her and sending her well wishes.. Let me know if you have to take her to the doctor and what happens. *hugs to Morgans worried mum too*

Hechung said...

We will say a prayer for Morgan tonight. I hope she will be well very very soon.

Emmakirst said...

Awww, praying that the fever goes down and goes away! And I hope her sister stays well too. Take care.

What The Hell Is This? said...

Poor baby Morgan! :(
She is always in my thoughts.

Becci said...

poor baby~

Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

Could it be teething? Sarah sometimes runs a temp when one is ready to break through...
Sending Hugs your way!! I hope the fevers are down soon.