Sunday, May 28, 2006

Looking for a Laugh?

My intention was to post this on Friday but somehow I got busy with family stuff. So here you go: Looking for a laugh? If so, look no further because this is hilarious! Friday Maddy and Morgan were playing on the floor in our living room and Maddy being that she is learning to pull up, tried to use Morgan's face to push up off of. Morgan was not to happy about this and promptly started screaming. So I separated them and put Maddy in the playpen with some toys and left Morgan on the floor. I was down on the floor playing with Morgan and taking pictures when Maddy started trying to pull up on the sides of the playpen. I snapped a couple of Maddy in her attempts. The funny part is that she is so tiny and can't really get a good reach to the top of the pen so she would reach and fall forward and lean into the mesh. She discovered that the mesh felt funny against her mouth and tounge and kept leaning into it to lick it. It made for some pretty silly faces :) See below:



I usually only post the cutest pictures I've taken of my girls, but these were just too funny to keep to myself! Happy weekend! Happy Memorial Day!

5 comments:

Tonya said...

The cutest pictures??? OMG these are some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!! They are hilarous.. Randie did the same thing when she was a baby...lol I have some pictures as well but they did not turn out as good as yours.. mine are quite dark because we lived in a dungeon at the time.. ;) I will have to post them so you can see them!!

Emmakirst said...

Those pics are hilarious! How cute is she??

What The Hell Is This? said...

lol!!! I love em!! Hilarious... and soo cute!

Hechung said...

Those pictures made me laugh out loud! How cute! :)

Becci said...

Can't stop giggling!!! Especially at the tope one LOL!