Thursday, May 18, 2006

Just for Fun!

Here is a list of questions I found on someone's random site. Thought I would answer them for fun since I don't have anything else to write about today. Then if you read these and are a regular blogger then answer them on your site too. Tonya, Maggie, Beth, Casey, ect. only if you want to of course!

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
The nearest book was King Long Shanks by Jane Yolen. Line 4 says "And then they smiled simultaneously and at the same time." This is a children's book Charla brought over for me to read to the girls.

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.& catch air?
No I caught the back of my cell phone cover. My phone is dead AGAIN and the battery is charging.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I watched Sponge Bob this morning with William and Maddy. The last program I really paid any attention to was Top Chef last night on Bravo.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
6:10

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6:34 p.m. (I looked not to long ago, so this was kinda cheating)

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My dog snoring, traffic from the road. The girls are taking a nap :)

7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This morning I went to get groceries at Walmart.

8.Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
On the computer? Um the site where I found these questions. And all the other blogs in my link section. I check those daily.

9.What are you wearing?
Green tshirt and shorts

10.When did you last laugh?
Probably when I was on the phone with Drew. I can't remember. If not then, then probably yesterday maybe.

11.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Pictures and a mirror. I'm in my living room.

12.Seen anything weird lately?
Not really. I was trying to think of something really funny to put on here, but I am drawing a blank.

13.What do you think of this quiz?
I didn't read it before I started it and so now I am thinking I live quite a boring life.

14.What is the last film you saw?
Derailed. It was pretty good. I didn't think I was going to like it, but it was pretty good. And even though I kinda figured it out before the end, I still liked it. We rented it on Pay-per view, we had a free coupon.

15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
William would say an island. I guess I would just buy a house with a swimming pool and lots of land for my family to live on.

16.Tell me something about you that I don't know.
That is hard. Some of you know me really well and some of my blog friends don't know me personally at all. Ummm ... I am an only child. Wow, I am pretty much an open book to my family, so it is hard trying to think of something to tell them that they might not already know. I am afraid of the dark and can't watch scary movies because I get to wrapped up in them, no matter how absurd, and then I can't sleep for days. My immediate family still makes fun of me because "Signs" scared me so bad I wouldn't go outside at night for about a month (we do live on a farm people :)

17.If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would eliminate ALL crime.

18.Do you like to Dance
Yeah, if I am at home cleaning or with the girls alone. Not in public, too much stuff jiggles these days. Have you seen that jello - jiggle when you wiggle commercial, yep that's what I mean.

19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
My first children were girls: Madelynn Grace and Morgan Gabrielle

20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Carter

21.Would you ever consider living abroad?
Probably not, unless it was a tropical island that was safe from Tsunami's and Hurricanes.

22.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Welcome, My good and faithful servant!

Let me know if you post this on your site and I will be sure to read your answers :)

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Okay mine is up!! :) I had to laugh my head off at your dancing question and the jiggling factor..lol

What The Hell Is This? said...

I got mine up too...
I laughed at the jiggling thing to because i think that when it comes on too.. lol

Becci said...

Well I will put it up on mine, too.... as soon as I am done reading all my blogs for the day LOL.

Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

I finally did it!

Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

What's with the green t-shirt and shorts? That's what I had on when I just posted this on my blog. Too strange...