Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Rambling On ...

Wow. I seemed to have stirred quite a lot of people with the last post. I will try to keep it calmer tonight :)

Today I went over to Beth's house to take care of her and Adam. See Beth's Blog in my links section. I posted on her website for her since she is technically supposed to be IN the bed. (She is sneaky and gets up and down some) I left the girls home with Brigitta our babysitter. She is great! She is very responsible and seems to be really fond of both girls. I feel comfortable leaving them for a few hours with her.

I still feel pretty crummy today. My nose is running less but my head is still full and the dizziness is making me slightly nauseated. I skipped the DayQuil today though as I didn't want that drugged feeling to occur since I knew I would be driving.

There's really not that much to post about. Maddy is getting really good at sitting up on her own and is even so talented now that she is able to throw a full on tantrum while still sitting.

Oh, I know what I can tell you. This morning, Maddy was pulling up on the armoir in the living room. William was in the room with her and Morgan and I was ... I was in the other room I guess. Anyway, she fell and bonked her little head on the door of it and now has a little bruise on her forehead. This is her first bruise caused by falling. Her first bruise at all, if you don't count the ones the IV's made in NICU. William and I both felt bad. He reminded me that there will be plenty more over the years as she learns to walk and run, ect. I know, I know. But it really hurt my spirit that my little moo had a bruise on her perfect little head. I gave her some tylenol and then I held a cold teether to her head in hopes of keeping it from swelling. She is fine now.

Don't you hate how your fingers get orange when you eat cheetos! I hate that. Why do they have to be that orange color anyway.

Well I guess I will go now. Since my baby is pitching a fit and I have orange cheeto dust all over me. Till tomorrow ...

3 comments:

Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

I hate bruises. Sarah has accumulated 2 of them this week. Just in time to go to the doctor's for her 15 month check up. I don't take many pictures when she looks like she's been 'roughed up'.

Tonya said...

lol @ the cheetos..

Oh poor girl!!! There will be plenty more I'm afraid Mandy.. Randie is a walking accident, she has had so many falls already but I Know it just makes you feel so horrible when it happens. Just the other day Randie goes running through the living room (of course toys everywhere) and trips and hits her forhead.. she cried for a short time and she was fine but still got a bruise :( Not as bad as the time she fell face first in the cement though.. that really tore me up!!! Big (((hugs)) for her :)

Anonymous said...

mandy, I think I'm having withdralws I miss the girls so much 2day. just wanted to tell you they are the sweetest babies ever. love ya god bless
brigitta