Saturday, May 13, 2006

Prayers for Beth

For those of you who don't know, my husband is older than me and has a 23 year old son. He is married to Beth and they have one son and a baby girl on the way. Beth is 31 weeks pregnant and just called to say her water might have broken. We are all on our way to the hospital. Please keep us in your prayers and baby Aubree. We are hoping she can hold out a little longer as Beth hasn't had any steroid shots yet. Adam their son was born at 34 weeks so Aubree is coming a little earlier than that. We may all be in for another NICU ride. Oh I hope not :(

Here is a picture of Beth from yesterday with Adam her son and Morgan and Maddy. Thanks for your prayers! We'll keep you updated!
UPDATE: As you know, if you have seen the comments, Beth is doing great. Her water didn't actually break, but when she got to the hospital and they hooked her up to the machines, she was in fact having regular contractions. So they ended up giving her a Terbutaline shot and fluids to stop the labor. She is home now, on bed rest, until Tuesday when she goes to the doctor again. We are so thankful for all of your prayers. We are so relieved that Aubree Elizabeth is still safe and warm with her mommy and we will see her in a few weeks when she is a little bigger and fatter. We love you Beth-a-Rini! Glad everything turned out okay :)

4 comments:

Tonya said...

I will be praying for Beth.. I hope she can hold off on her delivery. I'm sure her and Aubree will be just fine :)

Mommy Of Two said...

Hey This IS Beth I Am Fine It Turns Out That My Water Didn't Brake But I Was Having Contraction So They Gave Me A Shot And Some Fluids To Stop The Contractions And It Worked So I Am Home And On Bed Rest Untill Tuesday When I See The Doctor.

Tonya said...

Glad to hear your water didn't break Beth.. Keep rested and good luck!!

Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

I'm glad to hear that Beth is doing well!!! Keep her cooking a few more weeks :)