Friday, May 19, 2006

Photos on Friday

Here are some pictures I took today of the girls. Sometimes when I get my camera out, I don't realize how many pictures I am actually taking until I load them onto the computer. There were so many cute ones from today that I figured I would post some of them here and tell you what everyone was up to when I took them ;)


Maddy and Morgan today after nap time. Morgan says "Oh, Hi mommy!"


"Can we get up and go play now?"

Maddy chewing on her fingers while intently watching the BackYardigans.
Morgan sees a toy she wants and goes for it!

Jenny, sitting by the door, watches the girls play!

9 comments:

Tonya said...

Those are adorable!!!! How cute they are... I love the the crib ones best :) I just want to give them both a big hug!!

Becci said...

Cute babies!!! I just want to hug them.

Hechung said...

All of your pictures of them are so great. They are so so cute!

Emmakirst said...

Your girls are beautiful! I found your site after reading becci's survey on her blog. Congrats on your gorgeous girls. :)

Emmakirst said...

I know what you mean about falling asleep. I usually crash by 8pm.

That is cool that sillyhilly is your cousin, you're right small world!

Anonymous said...

Mandy!!! Thanks for commenting on my site the other day. The girls are getting so big!

Silly Hily said...

My gosh they are so gorgeous!!! Girl, I forgot all about your blog. It'll take me a while to catch up but I will eventually. Shoot me an e-mail at sillyhily@gmail.com so I can get your e-mail address so I can tell you about Grey. I can't find it. I think I have it saved at work and I don't go back there for another two weeks. :-(
OH, and Mia loves The Backyardigans also.

Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

Your girls are so cute. I know I've said it before but hubby was sitting next to me when I looked at this post. He looked at the pictures and said 'they are really beautiful little girls'. He doesn't hand out compliments easily (except Sarah of course), so I had to pass that one on.

Mandy said...

Thanks everybody! I really appreciate everyone's comments. It makes my day to know that my girls are so loved!