Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

This was my very first Mother's Day. It was a great weekend (with the exception of the baby scare - see previous post, but even that turned out wonderfully). Friday night was the Mother's and Daughter's Banquet at our new church. I took the girls to the dinner after asking Brigitta, our new sitter, to help me while there. It was really nice. Everything was decorated beautifully and the men of the church had cooked a four course dinner for us. Here are some pictures of that.





Saturday my mom and Scott came over and picked up the girls and kept them overnight. Then today after church we picked them up and went to lunch with mom and Scott for Mother's Day. We went to Dixie Cafe in Bartlett but it was not good. We ended up getting all of our meals free because the service was so terrible and the food was cold. After we ate we took the girls home and got ready for evening church. We just got home. Overall I would say that the weekend was very good. Not very restful, but still a very good time.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Glad you had a good time Mandy :) and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! If I was closer to where you live I would come over and kick hubbys butt for not getting you a gift..lol bad bad hubby.. :)

Hechung said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!