Friday, May 26, 2006

You Tell Me!

I thought it might be fun to do a comparison post. I found some old baby pictures of me and wanted to see what you thought when you compare my pictures with the girls pictures. Can you see any of me in them? I will try to add a photo or two of William too, but we don't have any of him as a little baby. He was in orphanages and foster care as a child and we don't have very many baby pictures of him.

The above picture is of me at 9 months old. The picture below is from the girls first professional photos taken at the end of March. Isn't it funny how our mouths are all open :)

-------------------

The above picture is of me and my Nana. She died two years ago this June and I have missed her everyday since :(
I think I look like Morgan in that picture.

-------------------

Above: I think Maddy definitely got my nose and ears. How funny!


-------------------
These are of William. Not very good quality so you can't get a good idea. I think overall Madelynn looks the most like her daddy in the face, but Morgan definitely got his ears and nose :)

6 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh you were all so stinkin cute :) I can see the resemblance bigtime.. I think they look more like you than hubby but like you said they are not the greatest pictures.. Great post!! I will have to do one of these as well!! Im having problems with blogger right now though.. grrr it wont upload my post for the day??

Emmakirst said...

With the picture of both girls together, I think the baby on the right looks the most like your 9month pic. (i don't know who is Morgan or Maddy ;) Even your pic with your grandmom, i find they look more like you than hubby. You's were all so cute and the girls are beautiful :)

I can't believe they are are only 14 lbs, my piglet is almost the same weight :)

Mandy said...

In the picture with both of them: Morgan is on the left and Maddy is on the right.

What The Hell Is This? said...

hahaha.. I was going to do this today with Jason's baby picture.. lol

Anonymous said...

They both look just like you. soooo cute and sweet!

Becci said...

Cute pics... I think they look like you at this point...