Monday, May 15, 2006

Monday Blah's - 10 Random Thoughts

I am not feeling good tonight. My throat is killing me and my nose is running. My right ear hurts too. Since I don't really feel like posting tonight, here are 10 short and random thoughts ...

1. Maddy is sitting up by herself now. I just looked over and she is sitting straight up in the play pen playing with toys. Earlier she was in her bed (I had forgotten to lift the side rail) and I went in her room and she was trying to stand up in the bed. When she saw me she plopped back down with a face that said "You caught me, Ma"

2. Two times this weekend, I went out to eat with someone and ended up getting my entire meal for free. Yesterday at Dixie Cafe and today at Chili's because they brought out the wrong food and then we had to wait FORRRREVVERRR for them to bring it back out and by that point we had to get it to go because Melissa had to get to work. Not fair to have to pay for something you will have to microwave later to eat.

3. Beth is now officially on complete bedrest. She went back to the hospital last night for more contractions, they released her and she went to her OB today and they are sending a home health nurse out to her house tomorrow to hook up a monitor to her and start an Terbutaline drip thing (I'll know more later) So her baby shower is off and I think she said her doctor is giving her steroids this Thursday and planning to Csection her at 34 weeks if she makes it that far.

4. I wish William was off tomorrow. Or for the rest of the week. This weekend we ran around so much and lately I feel like we don't have a lot of time to be together, alone or with the girls. Everything is always rush rush rush. I think this coming weekend I just want to hunker down at home and not do anything.

5. Did I mention that my ear is hurting.

6. Maddy Moo and her Daddy. I love her socks like this.
7. Picture of Morgan in our new umbrella stroller. Daddy took her for a walk out to our veggie garden this weekend. It was sunny.
8, 9, & 10. Honestly, William just pulled up and I feel like I am getting sicker by the minute. I think I am just going to call it a night and go to bed. So instead of 10 random thoughts, lets just make it 8 random thoughts :) Night everybody.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

aww I hope you feel better soon Mandy.. **hugs** It is so tough being sick and taking care of one baby never mind two of them.. Love the pics of the girls :) Try and get some rest if possible!!

What The Hell Is This? said...

Aww babe.. I hope you get to feeling better soon. Prayers for Williams daughter and granddaughter.

Maggie (Sarah's mom) said...

I hope you are feeling better real soon!!!!